Calibrate Real Estate is pleased to announce the sale of a multifamily listing located at 2265 Depew St. Jake Lowell represented the Seller and Kyle Malnati represented the Buyer in this successful off-market transaction.
This transaction relied on the persistence of commercial brokers and could not have been completed without the trust that our clients placed in Calibrate Real Estate. With this Closing, we helped the Buyer complete a 1031 Exchange from a single family rental property in southwest Denver.
Additionally, the Seller was out of the country in a total COVID lockdown for the entire transaction, adding another layer of complexity to the deal. The Seller plans to use their proceeds to invest in a NNN property.
Special thanks to Stewart Title for providing Title and Closing services.
For detailed financial information and property specifics, please download our listing brochure below:
Address: 2265 Depew St., Edgewater, CO 80214
Sold Price: $1,050,000
# of Units: 4
Building SF: 2,550*
Lot SF: 13,300*
Year Built: 1951
*Reader to verify accuracy of square footage
- 4-Unit 1bed/1bath Apartment Building in Denver’s Popular Sloan’s Lake Neighborhood
- 6 Off-Street Parking Spaces + 2 Car Garage
- Each Unit Includes Central Air, Huge Bonus for Tenants!
- Close Proximity to Restaurants on Sheridan Boulevard: Joyride Brewing Company, Lakeview Lounge, Rupert’s at the Edge, and GB Fish and Chips
- Nearby Parks Include: Sloan’s Lake Park, Walker-Branch Park, Dry Gulch Park, and Panorama Park
- Quick Access to Downtown Denver and Foothills via I-70
- Directly Adjacent to Edgewater Elementary School