Calibrate Real Estate is excited to announce a new residential listing in Denver’s Observatory Heights neighborhood. This property is located at 4245 E. Iliff Ave. #4. Call 720.434.5435 to schedule your private tour of the property with Ana Jewett. For detailed information and property specifics, please download our listing brochure below:
Neighborhood: University Hills North
Address: 4245 E. Iliff Ave. #4, Denver, CO 80222
Building SF: 1,464 *
Year Built: 2018
*Buyer to verify accuracy of square footage
- Contemporary 2 Bedroom/4 Bathroom townhome with gorgeous finishes, located in the coveted University Hills North neighborhood.
- Located just 2 blocks from the Colorado Lightrail Station, Junction Food & Drink, and close proximity to several restaurants & stores including: King Soopers, Sprouts, and a newly built Target.
- Also located within a mile observatory Park, 2 miles from the renowned University of Denver, and located within steps to the proposed University Hills North Park.
- Conveniently located near I-25, with easy access to the Denver Tech Center, Cherry Creek, and downtown Denver.
- This bright & modern townhome features: an open layout on the main floor with a gorgeous kitchen & large living room, modern laminate flooring throughout the main floor and upper floor, a large covered balcony located off of the living room great for entertaining, a half bathroom on the main floor, lots of natural light, two large bedrooms featuring walk-in closets and en-suite bathrooms, upstairs laundry closet, a spacious two-car garage, a rare driveway (only 5 driveways in the community) and a covered front patio.
- The kitchen features: ample cabinet space & counter space, an oversized walk-in pantry, a large kitchen island, modern grey cabinets, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, laminate flooring, two large windows that provide lots of natural light, and stainless steel appliances