Like most real estate investors, when best-selling author Dave Dubeau started out in the business he thought he had to cold-call, schmooze and chase after people to raise money. As an introvert, he hated the idea of massive rejection from cold calling and schmoozing felt desperate and a waste of time. He knew if this career was going to work, he would have to try something completely different. It was time to stop chasing investors and instead have them come to him.
Dave wrote The Money Partner Formula™, a tried, proven, and effective way to create a regular flow of inbound investor inquiries about your deals. And this week, Dave joins the podcast to discuss the fundamentals of an effective client presentation so that you can win more clients and make more deals happen.
Dave understands that over 80% of Real Estate Entrepreneurs get stuck with 3 or less properties in their portfolio. They want to grow it more, but they don’t know how to attract investors and raise capital, which is why he decided to make helping frustrated, Capital-strapped Real Estate Entrepreneurs his life’s work. Whatever your budget, whatever stage of your real estate investment business you are at Dave can help you reach your goals! Tune in to learn more!
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #168: Ascending the Real Estate Ladder Before hitting the age of 30, Nik Boone, the Broker and Owner of Ascend Real Estate & Property Management, has gained over 10 years of experience in the industry. His goal is to offer the best service possible to all clientele, from the first-time buyer or renter, to the experienced investor. With everything he has accomplished, understandably, Nik is a 30 Under 30 Honoree for 2020.
- EP #167: The Flight to Excellence with Captain William Thompson Captain William ”T.” Thompson‘s accomplishments are many: US Air Force pilot, Delta Airlines captain, lawyer, award-winning businessman, and professional speaker. But Captain “T” did not start out in life with any special advantages. In fact, being born and raised in segregated South Carolina meant that the difficulties he faced growing up were many. But realizing his aspiration to become a pilot and becoming the first African American from the state to be accepted into the prestigious United States Air Force Academy was just the beginning of a pattern of successes in a life that extended far beyond its origins.
- EP #166: Strategic Impact with Dr. Carol Poore Are you responsible for leading a strategic plan that actually gets implemented and delivers results? All organizations and communities need a vital strategic plan to trailblaze the future while navigating constant change. Carol Poore, Ph.D., MBA, joins the Calibrate Podcast this week to talk about her newest book, Strategic Impact. Entrepreneurs and business owners can easily get stuck in the weeds of day-to-day business and forget to create a long-term vision. But as Dr. Poore tells us, this is a huge missed opportunity. Taking time to recalibrate your company’s focus and mission will help strengthen the foundation of all other aspects of your business.
Written & Produced by Anne Russell
Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222