If you are a good person, with a good reputation, and you work hard – you can make it in real estate. Real Estate investor Mk Elkhamissy has a simple mission in life, to be nice and to win. With the help of an incredible Mentor, MK has had a great success in his real estate career with over $1 billion in sales. But his mentor did more than teach him to analyze deals and create sustainable profits – he taught MK the power of giving back. Today his definition of success has changed a lot from his younger years and he’s constantly working towards being successful enough to make a positive impact on the world.
Tune into this week’s episode to learn from MK how we can reshape our thinking and remove the limiting beliefs that prevent true success, fulfillment, and freedom.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #134: Unlocking the Code to Multifamily Investing: Real estate can be a great path to wealth. But a saying that can be said about most things in life, you should have started sooner and you should have asked more questions, is especially true in real estate.
- EP #133: Be a Part of the Solution: Being a part of the solution doesn’t mean that you have the answer to the problem – instead it can be as simple as letting someone know “I am here. How can I help?” The conversations we are having with our clients today are reflective of the next 6 months, post COVID-19 shut down
- EP #132: My Flipping Life: Renovation, real estate, and real life. After flipping over 150 homes, Amber Miller of Threshold Homes knows there is always something to learn, and the most important step is to START.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis | Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate
2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222