Are you interested in starting a business from scratch? Or do you know someone who has always wanted to be an entrepreneur? Brad Allen started the Art of Real Estate 6 years ago and shares his experiences, both highs and lows, with host Kyle Malnati who started Calibrate Real Estate 3 years ago. Starting with your WHY behind creating a business is #1. If you’re considering a startup for the money – you may want to rethink that plan.
With your why you’ll discover your own personal style and brand. With your brand comes the process and how to distinguish yourself from the competition. Tune into this exciting episode for the guidance and tips to creating a startup from scratch straight from the top.
Media Mentioned on this Episode:
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #96: Business Principles the Disney Way: There is no other company in the world that creates memories to last a lifetime like Disney. After getting started in her real estate career, Monica knew she wanted to implement the Disney culture into her business to create extraordinary client experiences and unparalleled customer service – just like Disney.
- EP #95: Don’t Be a Secret Agent: As a real estate agent, you always need to be ready for business. Real Estate is an industry grounded in the people and people are our business. From social events, grocery shopping, or driving a company branded car, opportunities to meet your next potential client are every where.
- EP #94: Partners in a Real Estate Venture: Friendships and partnerships are two very different versions of “ships”. When making the choice to create a partnership for the sake of a real estate venture, you may consider a friendship your best source of engagement – but according to Kyle Malnati, REALTOR & CEO of Calibrate Real Estate, you need to evaluate 10 key factors before making such an important decision.