As a real estate agent, you always need to be ready for business. Real Estate is an industry grounded in the people and people are our business. From social events, grocery shopping, or driving a company branded car, opportunities to meet your next potential client are every where. According to Lisa Burridge and her 35 years of expereince, being a secret agent is the worst mistake a real estate agent can make. Mining your database, asking for referrals directly, and large scale community advertising – every one should know what service you provide.
Tune into this special episode to learn what it means to be the counselor and problem solver in the market every client needs.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #94: Partners in a Real Estate Venture: Friendships and partnerships are two very different versions of “ships”. When making the choice to create a partnership for the sake of a real estate venture, you may consider a friendship your best source of engagement – but according to Kyle Malnati, REALTOR & CEO of Calibrate Real Estate, you need to evaluate 10 key factors before making such an important decision.
- EP #93: Systematic Success: According to Ashton Ernst and her 228 listing appointments in the last year, every listing is either won or lost in the preparation. Provide a great consultation, do your research, write down your agenda, and being thorough is all it takes to win every listing appointment you set.
- EP #92: Buyer Focused with the Showings: How in the world does an agent sell hundreds of homes a year with a Buyer focused business and shows almost no property herself? Buyer Specialist Saria Finkelstien does that everyday and has expanded her business to new heights using proven systems.
~Kyle Malnati, REALTOR
Calibrate Real Estate
900 East Louisiana Avenue #203, Denver, CO 80210