There is no magic code or hashtag to use on your social media accounts to miraculously produce leads; there is no secret formula. Thats the bad news. But, the good news is… there is a formula. Rebecca Donatelli is a 2019 30Under30 National Winner, an author for Inman, and runs a team of agents with Mcdowell Homes, The Rebecca Donatelli Team. Rebecca shares that she owes a big portion of her success to her 14,000 Instagram following and the reach it has provided her business. With over $1.2M in referrals directly from social media for just June of this year, it is becoming more prevalent in the marketplace to make money in real estate using social media.
Tune into this tactical interview in which Rebecca and Kyle discuss the 4 steps you need to be taking if you want to grow your business and make more money with social media.
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique – A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #79: Tuscaloosa Tornado 5,300 residences damaged, 1,300 destroyed beyond repair, 1,000 people injured and 53 lost their lives – April 27th 2011 is a day Tuscaloosa residents will never forget. Eight years later and this town is still working to rebuild their city after a 1.5 mile wide tornado ripped through main street and devastated countless peoples’ lives.
- EP #78: Building Legacy Wealth: Wealth is like sunshine – just because you take some doesn’t mean there is less for me. According to Tim Bratz of Wealth Legacy Holdings, there is enough wealth to go around for everyone, and he is determined to help others see the income potential of commercial real estate investing.
- EP #77: Find Your Happy Place: Every one needs to find their happy place to combat pressure, stress, and burnout. It’s inevitable to feel the grind in the fast paced and competatvie world of real estate, and when you do – its okay to stop, rest, and recharge. On this episode, Podcast Host Kyle Malnati shares how to recognize not only when you’re having a bad day, but why it’s so important to drop what you’re doing and go to your happy place.