Marketing Assistant – Real Estate Brokerage Team
Did you “geek-out” when you took your first Marketing class in college? Do you know the 5-P’s of Marketing like the back of your hand? Did you already check Seth Godin’s blog for a new post twice today? Are you looking for a setting that’s fun and challenging to put your natural skills and abilities to work? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your passion for real estate and your leadership skills to do what you love while impacting lives? If you have a college degree and a proven track record of success, then keep reading.
This entry-level role will function as a Marketing Assistant for a real estate brokerage team. You must be willing to commit to becoming accomplished in Microsoft InDesign and our CRM database within the first 90 days of hire. You must be willing to commit to an accelerated learning process and make an immediate impact on productivity. The person we hire needs to be passionate about creating great client experiences. You must also make yourself familiar and knowledgeable about Madison Commercial Properties, Kyle Malnati, Greg Johnson, and Madison & Company Properties before you apply. We expect you to do some research on us before you are selected as an interview candidate.
Madison Commercial Properties is a mission-driven group dedicated to serving clients that own apartment buildings in Central Denver; our clients own apartments to create net worth, build a family legacy, and provide housing in Denver’s core neighborhoods. We are passionate about doing work that matters. Our business is growing quickly, and as we grow, you will have opportunities to grow with us! We are a team of energetic, motivated professionals who absolutely love what we do. Our environment is fun and fast-paced, and we really do care about treating each other like we want to be treated.
In so many ways, this is like no place you’ve ever worked. As the Marketing Assistant, you must be one of the most colorful people in our organization, passionate about real estate marketing, and a leader that our team will trust. You must be able to inspire and influence those around you. The most important thing is you must be a cultural fit. We don’t hire to just fill a seat—we take our time looking for the right people! Our interview process is probably more involved and thorough that you are used to, but the good news is that you DON’T have to have 25 years of experience on Madison Avenue! We are looking to hire someone who can hit the ground running in these areas of key responsibilities:
• Design and produce creative print/online content consistent with the marketing plan
• Print Marketing: postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, deal sheets, etc.
• Email Marketing: mass distribution via Vertical Response (or similar platform)
• Online Marketing: input and maintain listings in all websites
• Event Marketing: PowerPoint presentations, invitations, order supplies
• Work within a written, annual marketing plan and marketing budget
• Create witty social media posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
• Super-serve our real estate clients and Madison team-members
• Stretch the borders of our past marketing efforts
• Promote the growth of our business
• General Degree from a 4-year accredited University
• Knowledge of, or willingness to quickly learn, Microsoft InDesign, WordPress, CRM database (REA), and all MSOffice software
• Team player and “can do” attitude
• A LOVE for beautiful design and colorful marketing messages
• Professional in person and in writing
• Great communication skills with an ability to clearly present ideas to the public
• Self-starter/Go-getter who excels working individually but enjoys and appreciates being part of a team
Who we DON’T want applying
Someone just looking for a j-o-b. Someone who will just punch a clock and give the bare minimum to get a paycheck. Those who love Silos. We operate in a team environment and collaborate on a daily basis. If you want to work by yourself, go play solitaire.
Work in Your Strengths
Our goal is to help position each team member in a role that plays to their strengths, that sets them up to shine…to win. Know yourself well enough to know what you do well, and just as importantly, what you don’t.
Have a Life
Life is important, and we want you to have one! That’s why we generally work mostly 8-hour days with very few late nights.
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Compensation:||Entry Level Annual Salary (inquire within for specifics)
|Benefits:||Health Insurance (after 90-days), PTO, and 401(k) Plan (after 1 year)|
If are excited about the above description, have done your research on Madison Commercial Properties, and able to commit to this role for 2+ years, email your resume to email@example.com. We are excited to hear from you!